We offer comprehensive Sustainable Procurement services to DOD installations. Sustainable Procurement is the purchase of environmentally preferable products and services in accordance with one or more of the established Federal procurement preference programs. It is required by law (RCRA, Executive Orders 13423 and 13514, the Federal Acquisition Regulations, the Energy Independence and Security Act, and the "Farm Bill").
Our staff includes two of the leading Sustainable Procurement experts in the Department of Defense (DoD). They won the 2001 White House Closing the Circle Award for their success in providing Green Procurement training. They have taught over 100 classes at DoD installations receiving great reviews. Take advantage of the greatest expertise the Army has to offer in the field of Green Procurement!
We have prepared a Sustainable Procurement Fact Sheet. Start here in your quest for knowledge. For additional information about green procurement, visit GSA's Buy Green Products page .
Request this service or additional informationon
Sustainable Procurement Training
- We offer onsite green procurement training. Classes range in duration from 1 hour to 8 hours and are tailored to your audience. The training covers the Federal Purchasing Preference Programs with emphasis on mandatory Sustainable Procurement requirements.
Sustainable Procurement Program (SPP) Plan Development
- We can assist DoD facilities by developing or updating a formal SPP Plan.
- The plans we prepare serve as a guide for implementing an effective SPP and are in accord with the DoD Green Procurement Strategy.
Sustainable Procurement Program Reviews
- We can perform a program review to determine how well your facility is complying with GPP requirements.
- We will review procurement data, contacts, and procedures to identify areas of non-compliance and systemic weaknesses.