Effective Integrated Solid Waste Management improves worker health and the environment and can save money! Our pool of talented professionals have a wealth of experience in this field and can provide top quality, cost effective technical services as described below.
Developing Integrated Solid Waste Management Plans
- Vast experience in preparing and updating Integrated Solid Waste Management Plans (ISWMP).
- We have prepared numerous high quality ISWMPs that conform to US Army regulations and guidance.
Solid Waste Characterization Studies
- In order to best manage the waste stream, it is vital to know the composition and distribution of the wastes.
- Let us do the dumpster diving for you. It truly is a “tough job, but someone has to do it."
- Results of these studies can be used to target components of the waste stream for either reduced generation or increased recycling of those materials.
Recycling or Composting Consultations
We assist with program development or program expansion. This can include assessment of current practices, evaluation of alternatives, and identification of opportunities.
For more information on composting, read USAPHC's Technical Information Paper #38-001-1203 - Assessment of Composing Feasibility at Army Installations.
Related Public Health Command Programs