Students can access any of the 3 Ergonomics courses we offer via Blackboard using this link: https://aiph-dohs.ellc.learn.army.mil
Follow these 5 steps to take the course:
1. You will need an AKO username and password to access Blackboard.
2. A passcode is needed; please email the APHC Ergonomics program at usarmy.apg.medcom-phc.mbx.army-ergonomics to request the pass code.
3. Once in Blackboard do a course search for any of the Ergonomics courses:
Applied Ergonomics (40 hr. course)
Introduction to Ergonomics (1 hr.)
Office Ergonomics (1 hr.)
4. Once the course is found, select self-enroll and enter the passcode.
5. You have now gained access to the course and can take the training. Upon completion of the quiz (with a score of 70% or better) your certificate will be released to you and sent to your AKO email address.