Students can access the course via Blackboard using this link https://aiph-dohs.ellc.learn.army.mil
Follow these 5 steps to take the course:
1. You will need an AKO username and password to access Blackboard.
2. A passcode is needed; please email the APHC Ergonomics program at usarmy.apg.medcom-phc.mbx.army-ergonomics to request the pass code.
3. Once in Blackboard do a course search for "office ergonomics"
4. Once the course is found, "Office Ergonomics", select self-enroll and enter the passcode.
5. You have now gained access to the course and can take the one hour training. Upon competition of the quiz (with a score of 70% or better) your certificate will be released to you and sent to your AKO email address.
click "Register" under Class Schedule.