Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests (Individuals requesting information about possible occupational or environmental exposures, or records specific to an incident should submit a FOIA request.)
Graphic Support requests (Internal Use Only for DCPH Regions): Regions should use this link to submit a work order to the DCPH-A Visual Information Division.
All other requests please select a way that we can help you from the below drop-down.
For Mission Services requests, please include the following information:
- Type of support
- Start/end times of event
- Description or support requested (the who, what, where, and why)
- Is there a regulating requirement or directive (OPORD, tasker, regulation, etc.)?
- Is funding identified to support the request?
For all other types of questions or requests, please fill out your information and click "Submit".
DCPH-A Phone Numbers
- Toll-Free Number: 1-(800) 222-9698
- Staff Duty Officer: (410) 436-4375
- DSN: Dialing from within CONUS 584-4375
- DSN: Dialing from OCONUS (312) 584-4375
- Secure Fax: (410) 436-7301
- Public Affairs Officer: (410) 417-2937
Defense Centers for Public Health - Aberdeen
8252 Blackhawk Road
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21010-5403