The Army Public Health Center (APHC) Health Promotion Operations is pleased to announce a3 day on-site training for Community Health Promotion Council Facilitators/Community Ready and Resilient Integrators (CR2Is). The training will provide an overview of the Community Health Promotion Council (CHPC) process and develop skills to enable participants to effectively plan, coordinate, organize, implement, and sustain a comprehensive health promotion program to sustain personal readiness and resilience for the Total Army.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate competency to implement CHPC requirements and meet standards for CHPC management.
2. Demonstrate ability to apply essential steps to successfully engage key stakeholders and build a community coalitions.
3. Demonstrate understanding of strategic implementation of prevention efforts and risk mitigation across the domains of R2 through working groups.
4. Demonstrate ability to identify and utilize appropriate tools for data collection, analysis and reporting of key performance indicators, measures of performance and measures of effectiveness.
5. ApplyPublic Health principles to assess and evaluate the health and readiness ofArmy communities.
6. Demonstrateunderstanding and application of R2 and Army Health Promotion Process-relatedPolicy and Regulations.
7. Designintegrated services using innovative practices in diverse settings.