THE COURSE DELIVERY METHOD MAY VARY, DEPENDING ON COVID-19 RESTRICTION STATUS AND FUNDING AVAILABILITY AT EACH LOCATION. ALTHOUGH ONSITE IN-PERSON DELIVERY IS PREFERRED, ONLINE VIRTUAL DELIVERY MAY BE REQUIRED. CONTACT P3T COORDINATOR FOR MORE INFORMATION AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
HARD SUSPENCE: ALL ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS ARE DUE COB THE MONDAY, 14 DAYS BEFORE THE START DATE OF THE CLASS.
The Army P3T Program Leader Instructor Course is a train-the-trainer course, ATRRS Course: 26A-F61/300-F61, which provides guidance to military and civilian personnel who have been designated to serve as P3T program managers (OIC and NCOIC), instructor trainers, medical experts, and AWC SME instructors. This 28-hour onsite training is based on the Army P3T Technical Guide 255 Series, and is an application of the P3T DL Course content.
Completion of the P3T DL course is required before attending the P3T Instructor Course. If you have NOT completed the P3T DL Course, go to ATRRS, https://www.atrrs.army.mil/ , to enroll and complete it. The P3T Instructor Course includes face-to-face training on exercise performance, exercise session oversight, training exercise leaders, and use of program implementation and data collection tools. Participation is physically active and consists of land and water exercise skills training with practical application of the principles of pregnancy and postpartum physical training. Full participation in all activities is required, and includes wearing a simulated pregnancy belly unless documentation of profile preventing this is provided. P3T Instructor Course completion requires passing a practical exam.
A Certificate of Training for the Army P3T Leader Onsite Course will be distributed to military members and DA civilians by MEDCoE upon completion of the P3T Instructor Course. NOFC to DA PAM 611-12, W-1710-05, for establishment of an additional skill identifier (ASI) A6, Army Pregnancy Postpartum Physical Training Leader. The effective date for awarding ASI A6 for personnel is 1 January 2018. All of the ASI/SI tables for Officers, Enlisted, and Warrants have been updated to reflect the new ASI. Association with any MOS authorized. Soldiers must have successfully completed and possess certificates of completion for BOTH the P3T DL and instructor course for awarding of ASI A6.
Registration for the P3T Instructor Course requires no registration fee. Enrollment requires the following.
1) Apply for enrollment on this APHC CREG training website. Course ID is 151, Army Pregnancy Postpartum Physical Training (P3T) Program Leader Instructor Course FY2021.
2) Email your P3T DL Course completion certificate to the P3T Course Director at email@example.com
3) Military will complete, in full with signatures, a DA Form 3838, Application for Short Course Training. A sample DA3838 is available upon request. DA Civilians will complete, in full with signatures, a SF 182, Authorization, Agreement and Certification of Training and a Hold Harmless Agreement. Contact your local education POC or training NCO for additional details on submission through your unit and/or HRC. For active duty officers, the request is forwarded by unit training personnel to the applicable branch manager at Human Resources Command.
4) Active enlisted and civilian applicants send the registration forms (DA3838 or SF182) to the P3T Course Director BY ENCRYPTED EMAIL AS THEY CONTAIN SSNs!! The DA3838 or SF182 and P3T DL certificate will be used by the P3T Course Director to determine if the applicant meets the course requirements. Students will be notified upon acceptance into the requested P3T Instructor Course.
5) Submit the IT Questionnaire sent via email when you apply for course enrollment.
Students will be scheduled in Course Number: 26A-F61/300-F61 in ATRRS on a walk-in status. Only those students traveling TDY to attend a P3T Instructor Course will use a quota for a hard reservation. If a student is attending a course TDY and requires a welcome letter, contact the P3T course director at firstname.lastname@example.org . All documentation to be enrolled for a P3T Instructor Course must be submitted no later than 14 days prior to the course start date. Reserve Component should contact unit training NCO or ATRRS clerk who can submit the request via the ATRRS A-1 application process. The course is open to other services on a space available basis. In the event the service member cannot attend the course, please contact the P3T course director at 410-436-2303, DSN 584.
FOR REQUESTS TO HOST A P3T INSTRUCTOR COURSE at your installation contact the APHC P3T Coordinator at email@example.com . The electronic form to officially request a P3T Onsite Course is https://ephc.amedd.army.mil/CREG/Onsite/Create . There is a charge for this service. The requesting organization assumes responsibility to arrange for the training site and fund the P3T SME instructor's cost of travel, per diem, and any other associated course costs to APHC. A signed memorandum of agreement (MOA) between APHC and the requesting installation is required before a P3T Instructor Course can be delivered. Allow for time for coordination for the MOA to be developed, approved and signed.