THE COURSE DELIVERY METHOD IS ONSITE IN PERSON UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. CONTACT P3T COORDINATOR FOR MORE INFORMATION AT email@example.com.
HARD SUSPENCE: ALL ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS ARE DUE COB THE MONDAY, 14 DAYS BEFORE THE START DATE OF THE CLASS.
The Army P3T Program Leader Instructor Course is a train-the-trainer course, ATRRS Course: 26A-F61/300-F61, which provides guidance to military and civilian personnel who have been designated to serve as P3T program managers (OIC and NCOIC), instructor trainers, medical experts, H2F staff executing P3T in a BDE, and AWC SME instructors. This 28-hour onsite training is based on the Army P3T Technical Guide 255 Series, and is an application of the P3T DL Course content.
Completion of the P3T DL course is required before attending the P3T Instructor Course. If you have NOT completed the P3T DL Course, have your ATRRS trg manager go to https://www.atrrs.army.mil to enroll you. The P3T Instructor Course includes face-to-face training on exercise performance, exercise session oversight, training exercise leaders, and use of program implementation and data collection tools. Participation is physically active and consists of land and water exercise skills training with practical application of the principles of pregnancy and postpartum physical training. Full participation in all activities is required, and includes wearing a simulated pregnancy belly unless documentation of profile preventing this is provided. P3T Instructor Course completion requires passing a practical exam.
A Certificate of Training for the Army P3T Leader Onsite Course will be distributed to military members and DA civilians by MEDCoE upon completion of the P3T Instructor Course. NOFC to DA PAM 611-12, W-1710-05, established the additional skill identifier (ASI) A6, Army Pregnancy Postpartum Physical Training Leader. The effective date for awarding ASI A6 for personnel is 1 January 2018. All of the ASI/SI tables for Officers, Enlisted, and Warrants have been updated to reflect the new ASI. Association with any MOS authorized. Soldiers must have successfully completed and possess certificates of completion for BOTH the P3T DL and instructor course for awarding of ASI A6.
Registration for the P3T Instructor Course requires no registration fee. Enrollment requires the following.
1) Apply for enrollment on this APHC CREG training website. Course ID is xxx, Army Pregnancy Postpartum Physical Training (P3T) Program Leader Instructor Course FY2022. Be sure to choose the correct date you want to attend.
2) Email your P3T DL Course completion certificate to the P3T Course Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Military will complete, in full with signatures, a DA Form 3838, Application for Short Course Training. A sample DA3838 is available upon request. DA Civilians will complete, in full with signatures, a SF 182, Authorization, Agreement and Certification of Training and a Hold Harmless Agreement. Contact your local P3T POC or training NCO for additional details on submission through your unit and/or HRC. For active duty officers, the request is forwarded by unit training personnel to the applicable branch manager at Human Resources Command.
4) Active enlisted and civilian applicants send the registration forms (DA3838 or SF182) to the P3T Course Director at email@example.com BY ENCRYPTED EMAIL IF POSSIBLE!! The DA3838 or SF182 and P3T DL certificate will be used by the P3T Course Director to determine if the applicant meets the course requirements. Students will be notified upon acceptance into the requested P3T Instructor Course.
5) Submit the IT Questionnaire sent via email when you apply for course enrollment. Students will be scheduled in Course Number: 26A-F61/300-F61 in ATRRS. Those students traveling TDY to attend a P3T Instructor Course will use a quota for a hard reservation. If a student is attending a course TDY and requires a welcome letter, contact the P3T course director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All documentation to be enrolled for a P3T Instructor Course must be submitted no later than 14 days prior to the course start date. Reserve Component should contact unit training NCO or ATRRS clerk who can submit the request via the ATRRS A-1 application process.
In the event the service member cannot attend the course, please contact the P3T course director at email@example.com.
The organization hosting a P3T instructor course assumes responsibility to arrange for the training site and fund the P3T SME instructor's cost of travel, per diem, and any other associated course costs to APHC. A signed memorandum of agreement (MOA) between APHC and the requesting installation is required before a P3T Instructor Course can be delivered. Allow for time for coordination for the MOA to be developed, approved and signed.