|Basic||1.5 hrs||1. List elements of industrial hygiene scope of work and mission.|
2. Demonstrate knowledge of industrial hygiene inspection and survey techniques.
3. Recognize industrial hygiene health standards.
4. Apply of industrial hygiene action levels.
5. Recognize industrial hygiene regulations.
6. Give examples of policy and guidelines to evaluate the adequacy of compliance or conformance with all applicable occupational health standards and federal regulations.
7. List at least two principal external and mandatory committees, agencies, and associations relating to the field of industrial hygiene.
8. Demonstrate validation of effectiveness of controls to eliminate or mitigate exposure using recognized scientific principles, literature, standards, and design and performance criteria.
|1. Apply current knowledge of the industrial hygiene scope of work, mission, inspection and survey techniques, health standards,action levels, regulations, policy and guidelines to evaluate the adequacy ofcompliance or conformance with all applicable occupational health standards and Federal regulations. |
2. Demonstrate knowledge of principles and practices related to managing the internal and external operations of Army Industrial Hygiene to effectively accomplish mission objectives and goals, achieve customer satisfaction, develop strong relationships with other Army andexternal entities, and adhere to agency wide programs, policies, and procedures.
3. Demonstrate knowledge, capabilities and practices associated with formulating, planning, implementing, managing, tracking and evaluating work and its associated requirements and risks, ranging from one-time projects to program-level work.