The Defense Centers for Public Health - Aberdeen (DCPH-A), formerly Army Public Health Center, provides technical support to the Army Public Health Enterprise. DCPH-A's Clinical Public Health and Epidemiology Directorate (CPHE), provides essential public health services to maximize the physical and mental health of Active Duty Service Members and the supporting Army family.
CPHE's specialized medical and public health experts -
- conduct epidemiological surveillance of injuries and diseases
- investigate health conditions, causes, risks and solutions
- perform epidemiological consults (EPICONS)
- provide consultative services to healthcare providers, policy-makers, and leaders
- develop products to assist providers and communicate health messaging
CPHE is organized into the following four Divisions, some with specialized Branches.
See branch details and contacts or topic links for specific information and products.
+++ Army Healthcare Providers page +++