The Public Affairs and Marketing Division fulfill the obligation to keep the American People and the Army informed of APHC's mission, activities/values, and help to establish the conditions that lead to confidence in the APHC and its readiness to conduct public health activities in peace, conflict and war.
Expanded Mission Role: Is to maximize the reach of information throughout the Army and DOD while working closely with Health Communication Specialists to execute campaigns. Aim to market public health information/service, and provide Health Marketing/Social Marketing support.
- Media relations and external communications
- Strategic and sensitive issue planning
- Community relations and marketing
- PAO policy procedure development and revision
- Publication and web content review
- Internal information
- PAO training/research