NOTE: PHCR-South has merged with other Public Health Commands.
- Technical services are now aligned under Public Health Command-Central (Provisional).
- Fort Gordon district transitioned to Public Health Command-Atlantic (Provisional).
- The information here is provided as a courtesy and may not be up-to-date.
The mission of the Cholinesterase Monitoring Program (CMP) at the Public Health Command Region-South is to ensure cholinesterase-testing standardization within the Department of Defense (DOD) Cholinesterase Monitoring Program.
- Ensure proper occupational health monitoring of personnel engaged in chemical agent stockpile and demilitarization operations
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to several DOD entities as well as non-DOD federal agencies
- Provide quality assurance oversight, comparative analysis, proficiency testing and on-site compliance inspections to ten satellite laboratories engaged in Red Blood Cell Cholinesterase testing
- Support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency and several DOD facilities and contractors, engaged in chemical agent defense research, with RBC-ChE analysis of their personnel
Use this link to access shipment history: