This page contain communication messages and materials that Leaders, Public Affairs Officers, and communication staffs can use and tailor for various groups during the spread of COVID-19. Share these messages and products throughout your installation and on your social media platforms to raise awareness of and knowledge about COVID-19.
Check back often to see what new content has been added!
Social Media Messages
Use and tailor these social media messages as necessary to meet the needs of your audiences. Use the hashtag #ArmyPublicHealth to help us see who is using this content. Graphics available for download and use are included in a zip file posted under the Social Media Graphics section on this page.
Take Routine Actions to Prevent the Spread of Germs
• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Military Health System, and #ArmyPublicHealth are closely monitoring the novel coronavirus #COVID-19 outbreak. COVID-19 may spread in your community. Find out what you can do to prepare.
• Force health protection is our top priority. Protecting the force includes mitigating the spread of #COVID19 by following preventive measures.
• Does COVID-19 have you feeling uneasy? Stay informed by routinely checking reliable sources of information such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and your local public health agency's webpages.
• What can you do to protect yourself and your family from #COVID19? #ArmyPublicHealth recommends that you use everyday prevention actions to prevent the spread of the respiratory virus.
If COVID-19 is Present in Your Community
• Are you concerned that you may have been exposed #COVID19 or have it? Service members and their beneficiaries can call the Military Health System nurse advice line 24/7 by phone, web chat, and video chat.
Call 1-800-874-2273 option #1 or visit
https://www.health.mil/I-Am-A/Media/Media-Center/NAL-Day-at-a-glance for more information.
• Is #COVID-19 present in your community? Protect yourself and your family by routinely cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces. For more COVID-19 information visit: https://phc.amedd.army.mil
• Social distancing may be used to slow the spread of COVID-19. Take time now to learn about social distancing and how to prepare yourself.
• As a protective measure to slow the spread of #COVID-19 military installations may need to restrict access or close. Make sure you have everything you may need to survive for at least 14 days. Don't forget food, water, medications, pet food and baby supplies!
Social Media Graphics
Social Media Videos
To download the video files for use on social media, right click on the video title and select "save target as..."
These and additional COVID-19-related education materials are available for download and order from the
APHC Health Information Products e-Catalog .