Army Wellness Centers (AWCs) are a key enabler of the Performance Triad and provide an invaluable wellness service to Soldiers and retirees, their families, and Army civilians at NO COST. AWCs can help you maximize your sleep, physical fitness, and nutrition. Contact your local AWC to learn how they can help you achieve your wellness goals!*
Army Wellness Center services:
- Sleep Education
- Weight Management and Metabolic Testing
- Exercise Testing and Exercise Prescription
- Stress Management Education and Biofeedback
- Nutrition Education
- Wellness Coaching
- Body Composition Analysis
- Health Assessments
Army Wellness Centers provide sleep education and services to help patients resolve sleep conditions such as insomnia, sleep deprivation, fatigue, and sleep apnea.
There are many services that the Army Wellness Centers offer to assess and improve an individual’s physical activity.
Individuals who visit the Army Wellness Center may have concerns about their nutrition. Army Wellness Centers offer various services and healthy nutrition education to help address their clients’ needs.
Learn more about Army Wellness Center services!
* If your installation does not have an AWC, contact your local Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) for other helpful health resources.