LEADERS CAN OPTIMIZE PERFORMANCE BY REDUCING INJURIES:
- Become familiar with your installation injury rates and leading causes of Army injuries.
- Routinely monitor injuries in your unit. Leadership focus is essential to injury prevention and control.
- Ensure all injuries from both one-time accidents and from overuse are documented so patterns can be identified.
- Encourage and enforce use of effective strategies to reduce injuries.
- Optimize individual and unit performance by ensuring injury prevention is a routine part of training.
- Connect with medical and safety staff in your unit and installation for assistance with injury prevention planning.
This website contains scientific evidence and recommendations provided by the APHC Injury Prevention Division. Please send your questions or suggestions to:
or contact us at Telephone: 410-436-4655 DSN: 584-4655