- Training and Equipment Maintenance
- Unit Liaison Support
- Operational and Environmental Health Risk Reports (Sample Management Reports, Phase 1, POEMS, etc.)
- Mobile Ambient Air Monitoring Stations
- Tracking of deployment exposure incidents
For more information about the services listed above, please contact us.
To request a classified product for occupational and environmental surveillance data at deployed locations, or to view any of our products, visit our site on the Army Public Health Center secure web server at https://phc.army.smil.mil/.
DOEHRS Personnel Location Template: This template should be used to document personnel at deployed locations in support of Occupational and Environmental Health Surveillance activities. The Excel spreadsheet is located on AKO (password protected).
For access to environmental sampling data, see the following website: https://doehrs-ih.csd.disa.mil/Doehrs/
(login required) or the Military Exposure Surveillance Library (MESL). (login required)
For more information on how to request a DOEHRS Account please contact the Environmental Surveillance Integration Program (ESIP)
Electronic copy field data sheets for the sample media listed below can be found at: DOEHRS Resources
- Air (DPS, TO14, TO17, DVS)
- Water (Treated and Untreated, Bottled)
Shipping Information and More
Other Related Links: