APHC ergonomists offer a variety of in-person training services to meet your needs, budget and time constraints.
- Applied Ergonomics Course
- Collateral Ergonomics Duty Officer Training
- One-Day Back Class
- Office Ergonomics Training
- Design Your Own Training
Program Development and Support
Each Army installation is required to have an ergonomics program. We want to make that process as smooth as possible for you. Whether you are just starting out or want to improve or assess your current program we can provide a variety of services:
- On-site assistance developing a comprehensive brief for your command to help you gain program support.
- Guidance in assessing your installation and developing the installation subcommittee.
- Facilitation of meetings with subcommittee to discuss current program status, develop an action plan and timeframe for progress.
- Assistance in developing your installation's ergonomic policy.
- A formal periodic status assessment. Additional assistance can be provided at this time and as needed.
Worksite Assessment Services
Our program staff will visit your installation or perform work remotely depending on the level of detail needed to assess any job, equipment or process that you feel needs attention. We assess typical work areas such as office workstations, laboratories and industrial environments as well as specialized tasks involving vibration exposures or military specific equipment.
Contact the APHC Ergonomics Program to discuss your training, program development and assessment needs.